How to Use This Template
As a healthcare organization looking to implement or upgrade your clinical communications solution, we’ve compiled the fundamental questions you’ll want to include in your vendor RFP. The key goal of these questions is to determine:
- Was this solution built for the healthcare enterprise and the future of healthcare?
- Is it easy to use? And can it be adopted quickly?
- Is the solution stable and reliable?
- Has the vendor proven themselves? How many customers and users do they have?
To help you select the right vendor, we’ve put together this extensive Request for Proposal (RFP) template to help address the following:
- More organizations are discovering the value of healthcare communications
- The landscape is increasingly complex and overlapping functionality among vendors only complicates the decision-making process.
- Subtle details can have a big and sometimes negative impact, so you need to know the right questions to ask.
NOTE: The Microsoft Word document will not open in a new window, and will automatically download to your default location. For a PDF version of the RFP, click here.