At this year’s Becker’s 10th Annual Meeting at the Hyatt Regency in Chicago, more than 4,000 strategic leaders in healthcare will come together to discuss how to improve hospital systems in these challenging but opportunity-filled times. The best minds in healthcare management will discuss long-term opportunities for hospitals and health systems while providing practical and immediately useful guidance.
To help you make the most of this information-packed event, which runs April 1-4, we’ve put together a pre-event planning guide with the top keynotes and sessions you won’t want to miss:
With more than 300 hospital and health system executives speaking at the meeting, you’ll be able to sit in on the best business-focused, strategic discussions in the healthcare industry. Here are our top five picks:
1. Key Thoughts on Strategically Growing Your Hospital or Health System: What Works and What Doesn’t (Monday, April 1st from 9-9:40 a.m.)
2. How to Improve the Patient Experience? What Strategies are Helpful, and What Technologies are Helpful? What are Your Best Suggestions? (Monday, April 1st from 9-9:40 a.m.)
3. What Are the Biggest Disruptors to Health Tech Right Now? (Monday, April 1st from 9:50-10:30 a.m.)
4. Three Strategies for Hospitals and Health Systems to Counter Physician Burnout (Monday, April 1st from 10:30-11:05 a.m.)
5. Three Strategies to Improve the Patient Experience (Wednesday, April 3rd from 3:40-4:20 p.m.)
At Becker’s Annual Meeting, TigerConnect will be showcasing TigerTouch, the ‘everyone’ solution that brings together physicians, specialists, nurses, case managers, and when needed, the patient. Using TigerTouch as the central communication hub, the entire care team can communicate with the patient by text, voice, or group video conversation.
To see TigerTouch in action visit us on the exhibit floor at booth 105 or schedule a short 15-minute demo with one of our experts. In addition to TigerTouch, we’ll also be showcasing several other new capabilities including:
Looking for more information now? Download our company brochure to see how TigerConnect is transforming healthcare communications, and how it can accelerate throughput, reduce costs, and improve patient care at your facility.
Learn How You Can
There’s plenty to do in the city of Chicago. Take some time after the meeting to enjoy the local art, architecture, and entertainment the Windy City has to offer.
For more information about the Becker’s Annual Meeting, visit the website and register today.
We’ll see you in Chicago!
Tags: Becker’s Planning Guide, Becker’s Hospital Review, Top 5 Becker’s Sessions to Attend, TigerConect Demo, Telehealth capabilities, Group video calling, Escalated messaging, Nurse call integration, Cross-facility communication, Virtual Care